Tuesday, January 16, 2018

#KatimavikIsBack

WHAT?! I have to admit when I saw the post on Facebook this morning I was a little skeptical. Like I would open it and it would be a twist of the truth like it was back but not really.

Click here for the official announcement of the return of Katimavik
Click here to see the video making the announcement

How do I get involved?! Let's hope that there will be a Katima-house around here. Not gonna lie if I could be a PL (Project Leader) I would immediately. Is that even a remote possibility? Also, can I still use the slang like PL or PSL or Katima-anything?

I'm so excited! This program was an amazing journey for me and I am so thankful that other youth will now get to experience this again.

(Cole, Jazz, Helena and I at Pumpkin Fest September 2011-Lethbridge)



No comments:

Post a Comment